Wednesday, March 9, 2011

You've got to start somewhere...

So I've always been intrigued by the thought of writing a blog. Ever since I watched the movie, "Julie and Julia", which I happened to love, I have wanted to start a blog of my very own.
I like the idea of being able to write about anything I feel at the moment and there being a slight chance that it could peak the interest of 1 or 1 million different people. Who knows...maybe no one will ever read what I write, but just writing words brings a sense of calm in my otherwise CRAZY life! This blog will feature art, food, music, movies and most of all lots of my opinions!! What could be better... ;)
I love art...I am a self taught artist. It is my passion and the one thing I am truly good at without trying very hard. It comes naturally and that I owe to my grandfather, John Faselli. Check back for more from this Artsy Fartsy Kind of Gal. That's all for now!!

1 comment: